Re: [MUST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO] [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0

Am Donnerstag, 22. März 2012 schrieb Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming):
> Dear Xen Users and David Techer,

Hi Teo,

> It is only in the last few days that I have had great success with Xen
> VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with
> Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10
> amd64 dom0.

Now what at all does this have to do with Debian?

This is a Debian mailing list, not an Ubuntu one.

This also is not a Xen specific mailing list.

And what on earth do I want with Windows 8 Consumer Preview?

You mentioned it once here already, now you mentioned it again. You posted
it to various other mailing lists.

Everyone can look it up. Search engines for sure find. I just tried, for
"Xen VGA passthrough Windows 8 Consumer Preview" Google has you posts here
as first hits.

I think thats (more) than enough advertisement. Heck, you even posted it
in Phoronix forums, Xen-devel - while its no a developer topic as well I
suppose - and where else not.

So please keep it at that and do not post again here regarding this topic
unless someone asks about it and wants to know more.

Thanks,