Re: [MUST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO] [SUCCESS REPORT] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 Consumer Preview HVM Virtual Machine with Xen 4.2-unstable Changeset 25070 and Linux Kernel 3.3.0 in Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 dom0

Dear Karlsen,

That jet engine noise is really actually my Delta 12 cm 1.3 Amperes fan in my computer casing.

As for audio track, I don't know what to say. Let the video speak for itself.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)