Re: No graphs in Munin 2.0rc

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 02:28:13PM -0400, Brad Alexander wrote:
> Munin 2.0rc has been released into sid, and I have been having issues
> with it, and was wondering if anyone has seen similar problems. It was
> upgraded on the server and all the nodes, and i had to revert back to
> the old config file because munin node would immediately die after
> restarting with no errors. (I'm trying to find time to look into that
> piece of it).
>
> However, now on the munin page, none of the graphs are being drawn.
> The page is being drawn, the links all work, but the graphs are little
> boxes. Has anyone else upgraded to munin 2.0 and seen this?

IIRC, Munin 2.0 has switched to CGI graphing by default (it was
available in 1.4, but optional), so check
/var/log/munin/munin-cgi-graph.log for errors. You might also try
right-clicking on one of the images and opening it in a new tab/window.
If the CGI process errors, I think it'll print out an error message to
the browser (however, the browser is expecting the data to be an image
so you get the broken-image icon). Finally, check your webserver's
error.log.

--
Darac Marjal