No graphs in Munin 2.0rc

Munin 2.0rc has been released into sid, and I have been having issues
with it, and was wondering if anyone has seen similar problems. It was
upgraded on the server and all the nodes, and i had to revert back to
the old config file because munin node would immediately die after
restarting with no errors. (I'm trying to find time to look into that
piece of it).

However, now on the munin page, none of the graphs are being drawn.
The page is being drawn, the links all work, but the graphs are little
boxes. Has anyone else upgraded to munin 2.0 and seen this?

Thanks,
--b