nagios

One other thing I noticed (the munin question reminded me of it since
they live on the same box). I have noticed that if the nagios server
goes high load, all of the servers it monitors has a high load. Say,
for instance, the load on the nagios server is in a warning state, say
3.43. All of the servers being monitored will go into warning with a
load average of 3.43. I have a friend who runs it on ubuntu, and he
has seen the same issue. Is this a configuration issue on my part or a
bug?

Thanks,
--b