Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude

On Wednesday 21 March 2012 13:42:24 Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

I've managed to mislay your follow up after having read it.  It would have
helped if you had not copied me in.  But no, I do not agree that that is what
the manual means.  It says - and means - that aptitude dist-upgrade will
still work for historical reasons, and is synonymous with aptitude
full-upgrade.  It neither says nor means that aptitude full-upgrade is
synonymous with or identical to *apt-get* dist-upgrade.

Lisi