Re: Linux Kernel 3.3.0 Binary .deb Installation Files for Ubuntu and Debian Linux

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:22:23 +0800, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

> Download links for compiled Linux Kernel 3.3.0 Final, whose source code
> was released on 18 Mar 2012:-

(...)

Teo, I hate to ask but... don't you have a blog or a site with additional
instructions and where people interested in these compilations can review
what you provide?

You've been posting some messages in the same line in the past days but
I'm not sure this mailing list is an adequate place to advertize them.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón