Re: Boot problem : Operating System not found.

[snip]
I'll also try the SuperGrub2Disk ASAP.
[snip]

Yes, it works when booting using a SuperGrub2Disk CD.

From SuperGrub2Disk boot menu :
Detect any OS -> Debian correctly found on /dev/sda4 -> boot is OK.

So I suppose the GRUB on the hard disk is incorrectly setup.
As the boot-info script reported in previous email.
Note that others distros (Xubuntu and Sabayon) boots correctly.

So how to correct GRUB regarding Debian problem ?
Manually or using tools (certainly preferred solution )?
I already ran update-grub but without any success.

Bye.
Bruno