Re: Latest Linux Kernel 3.x.x Series Compiled for Ubuntu and Debian Linux

Concur with Henrique. If you really want the latest Debian offers, the
proper way to do it would be to add the experimental repository to
your sources.list. The OP offers, among others, 3.3.0rc7. Debian
experimental has 3.3.0rc6 in the repo. That one minor version bump is
not worth the risk.

That is one of the strengths of Debian, is that 99.9% of all the
software is in Debian's native repositories. The other 0.1% is
generally set up by companies (e.g. OpsView or Opera), and is in a
proper repository...And signed by their gpg key.

I too would earnestly avoid a kernel (or most other software) posted
to a mailing list by a random user and using mediafire as a
distribution medium...

Not worth the risk...

--b