Re: CC-ing & gmane (was: Re: QuickCam Orbit AF Pan/Tilt Broken in Sid)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:26:30 +0000, Walter Hurry wrote:

(...)

> But even if I could cc, I don't think I would. I regard it as
> discourteous to seek help from a mailing list without even bothering to
> subscribe to it.

Agree with that :-)

But I have to say that I'm also in the role of the "sporadic user" in
another mailing lists (for instance: Pan, Mutt, linuxwireless...) where I
have posted once in a year (or even less) to get feedback for something
specific, so altough I never said "please, CC me" and I had to manually
watch for the responses, I can understand the user request.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón