Re: OT Apache Open Office

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 16:45, Jon Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 01:36:58PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Thanks, I will start enumerating the differences between OpenOffice and
>> LibreOffice here:
>> http://dotancohen.com/eng/difference_openoffice_libreoffice.html
>
> That's going to be one hell of a moving target.

That is why I ask for the community's help. I don't expect to notice
all the differences, but when major disparities of functionality are
identified, I would like to have them enumerated in an easy-to-find
resource. Hence the page.

> What audience are you trying
> to serve with that page?

Two audiences:
1) Those who are deciding between the two suites.
2) Those who are having trouble with a specific aspect of one of the
suites, which may be addressed in the other.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com