Re: OT Apache Open Office

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:09:10 -0800, Greg Madden wrote:

> I have been using dev builds, now rc's, of AOO for a while now. For my
> work, archived documents & templates this is working out better, for my
> use scenario, than LO ver 3.4.x and later.

What are those improvements you're seeing?

> There are differences between AOO & LO, significant enough to warrant
> having a choice in Debian of which one to use.

(...)

I can't tell... there were slightly differences in the times it was
OpenOffice but I have lost its track. I prefer to keep close the
LibreOffice suite just because I think it will be a more stable, long
term solution.

I wonder why both projects don't share their (re)sources now that Oracle
is out.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón