Re: If you own an ASUS notebook, please test latest v4l-utils

Hello,

On 3/11/12 6:28 PM, Valerio De Benedetto wrote:
> No good for my K52JU laptop, the image is still upside down.
> cat /sys/class/dmi/id/board_name reports K52JU, on debian wheezy

The K52* laptops are definitely part of the upside down table of
v4l-utils 0.8.6:

> http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git/blob/stable-0.8:/lib/libv4lconvert/control/libv4lcontrol.c

Maybe your USB camera id is not yet there. Could you please mail me the
output of dmidecode (run as root) and lsusb?

What program shows the webcam upside down?

Are you on a i386 or amd64 installation?

Thanks,
Gregor