Securing Debian Manual: 4.10.1 User authentication: PAM

Hello.

"Add root and the other users that should be able to su to the root
user to this group."
I'll be the only user of the server. Should I create a guest user for
me? Will it be enough to have a root access?
(The answer is pretty obvious, but I want to be sure.)

"To make sure that the user root can only log into the system from
local terminals, the following line should be enabled in
/etc/pam.d/login:        auth     requisite  pam_securetty.so"
I'll use a remote connection (SSH). Is it possible (and necessary) to
make the opposite thing (to disable login from the local terminals)?

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.en.html

Cheers