Re: Re: Bug in both update manager and in apt-get

Hi Camaleon

Apologies for my late reply, I would expect for any reply to my original
post to reach my mailbox, but it doesn't...

As I replied to Hugo, I have tried:
"
root@pier:/home/pier# apt-listbugs list mono-apache-server
Reading package fields... Done
Reading package status... Done
Retrieving bug reports... Done
Parsing Found/Fixed information... Done
"
It seems to work fine, but when I try to install the package I get the
same error above...

This seems to me that the problem is not in accessing the bug reports
otherwise the apt-listbugs command would fail too. Right?

I'll hopefully have a chance to try another ISP in a week's time or so,
moving to my new flat (in Brasilia by the way) is taking longer than
expected.

Will keep you posted, thanks again.

Pier