OT: Copying a URL from a text browser (was: Re: text browsers)

Hijacking this thread thinking I might have a good audience for my question:

Is there a text based browser that makes it easy to copy a URL (with, e.g.,
the middle mouse button) to paste it in another (graphical) browser?

I have lynx installed on my machine, and tried a quick look at it, but is not
immediately obvious how to get the URL for a link.

Maybe it can be done readily in lynx and I just haven't spotted how to do it?

Background: Because some pages (for example, the yahoo home page (yahoo.com)
make both Iceweasel and konqueror use a very high percentage of the CPU, I
thought I might try to load pages like that in a text browser, then copy the
URLs of any links that I want to follow into Iceweasel to view them with
pictures and such.

Thanks!

Randy Kramer