[OT] Lynx: Copy selected URL to clipboard [WAS]: Re: OT: Copying a URL from a text browser

On 03/03/12 22:56, Randy Kramer wrote:
Hijacking this thread thinking I might have a good audience for my question:

Why not create a new one?

Is there a text based browser that makes it easy to copy a URL (with, e.g.,
the middle mouse button) to paste it in another (graphical) browser?

I have lynx installed on my machine, and tried a quick look at it, but is not
immediately obvious how to get the URL for a link.

Maybe it can be done readily in lynx and I just haven't spotted how to do it?

Maybe you didn't Read the Fancy Manual... ;)
- in lynx press H for help
- go to the keyboard short-cuts page
- hint you can search by hitting / a la vim, less etc. (extra hint search for 'url')

Lorenzo.