Re: text browsers

Hi Weaver!
I have tried lynx, links, links2, elinks and w3m. I work with those exclusively. I still mostly stick by lynx, but that is just laziness, since it really doesn't do a few things. I have found, that from the above collection elinks is the best. It can be customised to meet almost all your needs. I don't get it to play youtube-videos (as audio) directly yet and I suppose, that might be out of the question. These browsers are all rather comfortable, once you get to know them and they all have a lot of similarities, which is good, as consistency always is. I have only heard about edbrowse, but I think it is really the best solution, if you think, you might encounter a lot of NECESSARY javascript. Necessary opposd to beautifying or slightly helpful javascript.
  Kind regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======