Re: Audiobooks

Lina!
  Does youtube support upload in aa-format?
This would be cool, since you might use youtube-dl (a python script) to download it again and then you can use mplayer to transcode it: mplayer -vo null -vc null -ao pcm:file=my_name.wav youtube.whatever_video_format
  then you could easily convert it to mp3 or ogg.
  Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======