Re: history configuration

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:19:19 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> How to configure to make each terminal shared one "history"
>>
>> I found each terminal saves its own history and no sharing.
>>
>> Is it possible to let them share?
>
> Have you Googled for that? ;-)
>
> http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en#hl=en&complete=0&site=webhp&q=linux+history+share+between+terminals&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=afa599453b32a79f&biw=1280&bih=888

I checked my .bashrc

# for setting history length see HISTSIZE and HISTFILESIZE in bash(1)
HISTSIZE=1048576
HISTFILESIZE=1048576
set histappend=true
LAST_HISTORY_WRITE=$SECONDS
   function prompt_command {
       if [ $(($SECONDS - $LAST_HISTORY_WRITE)) -gt 300 ]; then
           history -a
           LAST_HISTORY_WRITE=$SECONDS
       fi
        }
# check the window size after each command and, if necessary,
# update the values of LINES and COLUMNS.
shopt -s checkwinsize

seems it needs to tweak. I guess it's long long time ago I copied
that. can's remember.