Re: ext browsers

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 05:58:36AM +0200, Celejar wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:58:38 +0200
> Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
>

> > links2 handles javascript and can be used as in graphical mode also.
>
> It does? From the changelog:

Thanks for the info.  It has been some time since I last used links2.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
      forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all
      unrighteousness."       I John 1:9