Re: debian-multimedia bugs reporting.

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:30:47 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> What's the practice of sending bug reports against packages from
> debian-multimedia?

***
http://debian-multimedia.org/faq.php#q6

Q.How to report a bug ?
A. If the bug is related to packaging you can send me a bug report,
otherwise the best is to contact the upstream author.
***

> - From its web page I get it as to:
>
> . developers list
>
> . developers of the software.
>
> It is the first time I try to help w/ the repo/software, and I did
> direct it to
>
> mplayer2-dev-owner@mplayer2.org

Why that mailing list?

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_where.html

> but they rejected it because I'm not subscribed. And I do not want to.

You can post using a web browser through Gmane:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user

> So, what's the practice - just few words?

What kind of bug is it?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón