Re: How to avoid screen blanking?

Thanks for your answers. Please keep me on cc as I am currently not
subscribed to this list.

I tried "xset dpms force off" but that would blank the screen directly.
"xset -dpms" will switch dpms off (at least according to "xset q", but
will not stop the blanking. Same with xset s off or xset s 0. Both
settings do not help. I also commented out the "Option DPMS" in
xorg.conf file, but somehow this seems to come back in as "xset q" after
logging in will show DPMS as enabled.

Yes, I am using gnome and my window manager is gdm3. I tried searching
power settings under org.gnome in dconf-editor, but did not find any.
Could you be more specific where they should be? Or do I need to install
any package to have those settings available?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Felix Koop