Re: Windows screws up Linux's clock

May be the problem is with your motherboard battery... not OS ...

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
I run my machine on UCT, or something like it (timezone +0).  Every  time
I boot to Windows XP (which I need to do once in a blue moon) Windows
takes it on itself to set my clock as if the UCT time were actually local
time.  I have no idea where it gets its idea of what the current time is.

What I'd like to know is, how can I keep Windows from messing with my
clock.  I'd really like it to just leave it alone.

-- hendrik