Re: [debian-mips][icedtea-jamvm] Any one using the icedtea-6-jre-jamvm on mipsel?

I sent the following to debian-mips list before, cause I wanted
acceleration on such machines, however maybe there's people using the
jamvm icedtea plugin not only on mipsel machines, :-).

Please see below.

--
Javier.

<j.e.vasquez.v@gmail.com> wrote:
| | Hi,
| |
| | I just installed icedtea-6-jre-jamvm, which depends upon
| | openjdk-6-jre-headless, and it provides the shared library libjvm.so.
| |
| | For some reason debian doesn't link this library inside
| | /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, but when creating the link by hand, it
| | happens that when starting iceweasel, there's no indication of any
| | failure (on the term it was started), and when going to
| | "about:plugins" there's no sign of the plugin.
| |
| | When trying to configure alternatives for mozilla-javaplugin.so, none
| | is found unless the icetea-netx is installed, in which case the only
| | alternative is the plugin provided by it, and when loading an applet
| | one can read in the term that the plugin loaded of course was the zero
| | hotspot one.
| |