Re: Programming in debian..HELP

The SDKs which i have header (.h) files which ask me to compile my app using them

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:14:58 +0530, Bijoy Lobo wrote:

> I am looking to learn some Linux programming skills, My current
> situation is like, I have to integrate Third-party software with
> software like squid and iptables. The third party vendors have provided
> me with SDKs and I have no idea on  how to get them working with squid
> and iptables.

I think you'll get more pointers to the right docs should you say what
programming language uses -or are available- for that SDK (python, perl,
c, c++...). Perl and Python are usuals for dealing with netfilter stack.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón