Re: Need help on missing Dia shape icons

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:35:04 -0600, luger wrote:

> I just installed the "dia" package, dia starts up fine but immediately
> gives me a warning:
>
> failed to load icon for file
>   /usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/display.png
>  cause=Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
> '/usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/display.png'
>
> and also tells me there are 49 more messages.

(...)

The rest of the messages also point to PNG files?

How about running the application (dia) from an empty/clean user?

Although the error above seems like pointing to some sort of package/
library ("libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0" or maybe "libpng12-0") corruption :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón