ASUS EeePC 1215B - Debian Testing 12-Feb-2012 Build - Video Problem, Black Screen

I installed Debian Testing (the 12-Feb-2012 build) on my new ASUS 1215B,
by the net install method.

When I boot, I see the first few lines correctly, then the video
switches to mismatched unreadable hash for the remainder of the boot-up,
then upon completion of boot-up the video changes again and the screen
goes black.

Who should I report this bug to?

Thanks,
--Marc

p.s.--Net installation of Squeeze was somewhat more successful. But
several things don't work correctly. Doesn't recognize the display's
1368x768 resolution, uses 1024x768 instead. Audio doesn't work.