Re: Using libpdf.so from chrome with chromium [SOLVED]

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 06:12:38PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> Okay, I just have tested and it works fine with a minor difference with
> your setup.
> First, the ".so" plugin file is located at "/usr/lib/chromium" instead
> your plugins folder. And there's no need to enable anything, it should
> just work.

Perfect! Thanks for your help, Camaleón.

Curious it is detected but fails to load properly in the local
directory. Oh well. I'm happy enough.

David Purton
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a