Re: Using libpdf.so from chrome with chromium

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:47:47 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:48:25 +1100, David Purton wrote:
>
>> Has anyone had success getting libpdf.so from google-chrome working
>> with chromium under wheezy?
>>
>> I have downloaded a couple of different versions (the latest stable
>> from google, and a version 16 one too), but can't get it to work.
>>
>> It appears in Chrome://Plugins, but does not seem to be properly
>> loaded. the Plugins page displays this:
>>
>> libpdf
>> Name:
>> Version:
>> Location:   /home/dcpurton/.config/chromium/Plugins/libpdf.so
>>      Disable
>>

>> Can anyone with it working offer any suggestions?
>
> Mmm, could it be that you only need to enable the plugin from
> "about:plugins"?

Okay, I just have tested and it works fine with a minor difference with
your setup.

First, the ".so" plugin file is located at "/usr/lib/chromium" instead
your plugins folder. And there's no need to enable anything, it should
just work.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón