Re: How to use ubuntu style smart-notifier in debian ?

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:00:46 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> The smart-notifier in ubuntu boxes are very nice and practically very
> useful. How can I add the same in my debian box ?

You mean the dialog box style? That will depend on the type of notifying
system you have in your desktop.

> The SMART as well as smart-notifier is available in debian too. So how
> to configure them ?

If you refer to the pop-up style for warnings and such, that's a system
configuration setting, you should tweak that.

If you mean how to get the warnings on screen you only have to ensure the
packages are installed and running on system start up.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón