Re: Any good all-in-one GUI tool for net analysis ?

On 09/02/12 21:11, J. Bakshi wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:48:01 +0100
> Alberto Fuentes <alberto.fuentes@qindel.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>  And there was a gui that had
>> included all those utilities, ping, host, dig, mtr and more, but im
>> sorry, I cant recall the name :S
>>
> </snip>
>
> I'm interested in that. Is it available in Backtrack ?

Backtrack is *not* Debian, (it's built from Ubuntu with a customised
kernel), and a lot of other changes. Many Debian packages will not run
on Backtrack, and/or are not available in Debian.

Have you *looked* at the many fine GUI based tools under the Backtrack
section of the Backtrack Menu? :-)
Many do exactly what you are asking for - including Nessus, Wireshark
and many other multi-tools for network diagnostics.

Kind regards