Re: If you own an ASUS notebook, please test latest v4l-utils

Hi Gregor.

> 2. Install prerequisites: libjpeg-dev libqt4-dev

On my laptop running Wheezy, I needed to install another package as
well: pkg-config. Without it, the qv4l2 binary isn't built.

> 5. Report any flipped images to me. Please include the content of
> /sys/class/dmi/id/board_name

BTW, the image was the correct way on my U36SD. Great work!

--
Pelle

"D’ä e å, vett ja”, skrek ja, för ja ble rasen,
”å i åa ä e ö, hörer han lite, d’ä e å, å i åa ä e ö"
 -- Ur "Dumt fôlk" av Gustav Fröding