Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

Hi Lina!
This is usually a sign of holding your hand wrong. You might try slightly different positions at your desk. Slide your keyboard closer, try putting your chair up or down, see if you can rest your hand on something slightly, while writing. I tend to get handaches, when I'm reading for a long time (braille display) and I found, that changing my posture/position of arms did help. Other than that, there's only the obvious, which springs to mind: Type less, try to find different activities, if possible, in between sitting at the computer (what I did before, when possible. Read for a while, then type, play some music, tidy up...). Hope that somehow helps, though it might not have been, what you asked for exactly.
  Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======