Re: Not getting mails in inbox

On 01/02/12 10:54, lee wrote:
> Harshad Joshi <firewalrus@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I am not getting replies to mails i am sending on this list. i have to
>> manually check or refer google to get answers..
>>
>> can someone look in this matter?
>
> Do you see the mail you sent to the list? (If gmail supresses mail you
> are supposed to get, like someone mentioned, I won´t use it ...)
>
> This is an interesting post because currently mails I´m sending to the
> list seem not to get through. If they did get through, I would receive
> them from the list. Has anyone received this message I sent:
>

> From: lee <lee@songoku.yagibdah.de>
> Subject: tmpfs --- correct entries for /etc/fstab?
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:28:09 +0000 (23 hours, 21 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
>

> I can´t find this post in the list, nor any answers to it, on my side,
> so I don´t know if it got through.

It didn't (get to the list).

Is that your own mailserver? Your post shows:-

Not sure what that means - but most people have a negative score. Try
adding yourself to the whitelist.

Cheers

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/