Re: Not getting mails in inbox

Harshad Joshi <firewalrus@gmail.com> writes:

> I am not getting replies to mails i am sending on this list. i have to
> manually check or refer google to get answers..
>
> can someone look in this matter?

Do you see the mail you sent to the list? (If gmail supresses mail you
are supposed to get, like someone mentioned, I won´t use it ...)

This is an interesting post because currently mails I´m sending to the
list seem not to get through. If they did get through, I would receive
them from the list. Has anyone received this message I sent: