Re: Not getting mails in inbox

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 08:40:23PM +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> NOTE: it is very, very rare for your posts to the list not to be published.
>
> You can set up a separate free webmail account and use it as the replyto
> address in emails to the list from your gmail account, then set up
> forwarding from that account to your gmail account.
>
> You can set up your own email server, or purchase an email service
> somewhere. I don't know if other free webmail services display list
> posting either - perhaps other users can advise.
gmail is still the most popular free mail service, followed by gmx. gmx
works well with mailing list, it also support SMTP & IMAP.

statistic from 18K debian-user messages:
Among 1514 users posted to the list
gmail.com                 535 35.3% |
yahoo.com                  23  1.5% |
debian.org                 21  1.4% |