Re: POP3 in Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: POP3 in Debian
- From: Jörg-Volker Peetz <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:20:01 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If it has worked before, it could as well be a temporarily problem of your provider.
By the way, here we're using pop3 encrypted via ssl (which nowadays every
provider should have available) in order to protect the password from eavesdropping.