Re: Suggestion: Please change rights of cpufreq-set by default

> Mmm, and why not center the attention in the application which is not
> acting as it should? If something is wrong at powerdevil's side it should
> be corrected/fixed/solved/debugged there.
>
> Greetings,

Hi Camaleon,

the point is: powerdevil got this function earlier, but the developers somehow
decided, to tak away this option. They added the opportunity, to execute a
script, when a profile is changed.

However, I liked it more with the older functions, but whne they decide so,
they might got theire reasons, sigh.

So, I took the way using a script.

Ah, and I do not want a solution with sudo! I am searching for a common
solution, a solution for all.

Besides, I AM in group powerdev, but the script MUST be executed as root.

Greetings

Hans