Re: how to cp file from windows to laptop

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 01:04:29PM +0800, lina wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use Terminal Server Client to connect to Windows,
>>
>> there I only found command prompt and the Windows power shell (x86),
>>
>> I tried the scp, wincp, it complained that the scp is not recognized.
>>
>> are there some easy way to cp file from Windows to linux?
>>
>> better use system default tools. I don't have root privilege in the
>> Windows.
>
> Have a look at
> http://www.leeholmes.com/blog/2009/10/28/scripting-network-tcp-connections-in-powershell/ and

for the code in
http://halr9000.com/article/397

How can I copy it in windows?
when I use mouse or arrow to choose, always choose something extra.

no problem copy the code in debian iceweasel, now I transferred the
code to windows,

when running .\tcp.psl in the power shell, it said the term is not
recognized ...

so not work.

P.S This problem is not urgent, or maybe no longer a problem any more,
I just curious to try other ways,

Best regards,