Re: Keyboard layout detection

Thanks to all.

Yes I've followed the Debian Eee Pc pages. The repository is not needed for Wheezy, from what I understand.

I guess I have a non standard layout, for example when I press the key that has '#' typed on it I get '|'. Funny thing is that I actually have no trouble using the keyboard with this (wrong) layout because I find the correct keys intuitively.

BTW, the xsetkbmap is not available on my system, and I can't find it with apt-file either...

Anyway, I'll either google for the correct layout, or look into the manual which I've been too lazy to read... :-P

Thanks again,
     Panayiotis