Re: Dvorak Keyboards.

> My question: is it really worth the trouble of learning a new way of
> typing, if you are already a moderately competent touch typist on the
> QWERTY keyboard?

No, it's not. Only if you always work on your own hardware. But as soon
as you have to touch different machines ... QWERT is everywhere (like vi
on *nix machines).

Learn to type properly and use a Natural 4000 M$ Keyboard is my
suggestion. And don't overtrain in the beginning, learn to type as if
you would learn to run a marathon. It'll take some time, your body has
to adapt first.

Just my 2c.