Re: Dvorak Keyboards.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 19:39, Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> wrote:
> Hello all.
> I've been interested in this subject for some time, because of the greater
> typing speed potential and lowr incidence of RSI and have even delayed
> moving from two finger typing with an idea of implementing a Dvorak
> keyboard into the system.
>
> Who makes the best ones?
> Where can they be bought from.
>
> Thanks for any time and trouble.
> Regards,
>
> Weaver.

I Weaver. I used Dvorak a bit then switched to Colemak. Both are
supported on Debian. I continue to use my old keyboard, as actually
learning to touch type is much more an advantage than the actual
placement of the keys. You will find that Colemak is much more similar
to Qwerty, and is therefore much easier to learn.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com