Re: Dvorak Keyboards.

> On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 21:57 -0800, T Elcor wrote:
>> --- On Fri, 1/6/12, Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> > You could use a blank keyboard with a dvorak layout pretty effectively
>> > pretty quickly if you used the speakup feature to put speech on your
>> sound
>> > card for those typing sessions.
>>
>> I'd suggest klavaro application to improve one's typing skills, it
>> supports several popular layouts including dvorak. With a blank keyboard
>> one would need to be able to blind type.
>>
>> I like the app, I can certainly see improvement in my case.
>>

>> $ aptitude show klavaro
>> Package: klavaro
>> Version: 1.9.3-1
>
> It's a shame this doesn't support "USA Cherokee" layout.

When I was reading their site yesterday, they made a point of feedback
being appreciated and wanting to implement new formats, so an approach in
that direction could be well in order.

It's not a native English speaking site so they may well be totally
unaware of it.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,