Is there a separate Debian PowerPC list?

Hi, Folks --

Along with my normal 'work' computer, I've also installed Debian on my old
iBook laptop (PowerPC) where some different problems apply.  Is there a
separate list for Debian on PowerPC or is this the one for that?  (I checked
the listing of mail lists at Debian, didn't see a separate one there.)

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."