Re: take screen shot error

On Thursday 05,January,2012 03:30 AM, Walter Hurry wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:11:48 +0800, lina wrote:

actually I have started to enjoy using scrot.

Here is the script which I have bound to my 'PrtSc' key:

#!/bin/bash

TIME=`date +%Y-%m-%d-%T`
FILE=$HOME/Pictures/Screenshot_$TIME.png
scrot -s -b $FILE
canberra-gtk-play --id=screen-capture
gpicview $FILE

You'll need to substitute your png viewer for gpicview, and alter the
canberra-gtk-play line depending on whether you have it (and/or the sound
clip) installed.

Thanks for sharing. I just have the gpicview installed and I do have the canberra-gtk-play line.