Re: take screen shot error

On Tuesday 03,January,2012 11:44 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:33:18 +0800, lina wrote:

Impossible to save the screenshot to file:///home/lina/Desktop.
   Error was GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The
name org.gnome.Nautilus was not provided by any .service files.
   Please choose another location and retry.
I also get that message when I launch "gnome-screenshot" from command
line but despite the warning, the print screen funcion works as expected
(images can be saved at the choosen location).

I would try:

- To copy to clipboard instead saving
Thanks, copy to clipboard works. actually I have started to enjoy using scrot.
- To test it from another "clean" system user
- To test it from a gnome-fallback session

P.S. Anyone noticed the black menu interface for some GNOME programs
(e.g., gnome-screeshot) or is just me?

Greetings,
Best wishes,