Re: what's the nice package to open eps file

On Wednesday 04,January,2012 05:47 PM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
On 2012-01-04 08:45:27 +0000, Lisi wrote:
The OP was using the GIMP and it failed her, so she asked for
something else. But until it failed her she had been using the GIMP,
so she was obviously happy with whatever it did.
Perhaps she was happy because she didn't try anything else.

Please don't assume like this, I silently follow this thread well.

and I was surprised seeing that I have Inkscape and ghostscript installed. Before I never realized this. and I did do a rough try.

Thanks for all,

Best regards,