gateway issue in DHCP environment

Dear list,

First of all A very Happy new year to all of you :-)

I have DHCP server running on my debian box and I have two internet broadband connections.
I have configured one of them as the gateway in my DHCP server. sometimes my users ( both linux and windows)
like to use the other connection as gateway as that is a flat rate and slow connection, so preferred when doing
big download. How can I change the gateway in Linux and windows box running as DHCP client ?

In Linux the only possibility is by *route* command from CLI.... but any GUI tricks for both Linux and Windows users ?

Thanks