Re: fails to run

On 12/31/2011 3:15 PM, Claudius Hubig wrote:
Jim Lill<jlill@rochester.rr.com>  wrote:
SLUG:~# php test.php

it just sits there, note the<lf>  after the invocation

Some other binaries do the same, but not all.  What am I missing?
I don’t know about the NSLU2 in detail, but maybe a

# strace php test.php

might help. If you don’t have strace, lsof or maybe even ps might be
able to tell more about what exactly happens to this process.

Best regards,

I tried strace and a lot of output, no errors jumped out at me. BTW, I have a X86 box running debian and don't see this problem on them.