Re: fails to run

On 12/31/2011 3:15 PM, Claudius Hubig wrote:
Jim Lill<jlill@rochester.rr.com>  wrote:
SLUG:~# php test.php

it just sits there, note the<lf>  after the invocation

Some other binaries do the same, but not all.  What am I missing?
I don’t know about the NSLU2 in detail, but maybe a

# strace php test.php

might help. If you don’t have strace, lsof or maybe even ps might be
able to tell more about what exactly happens to this process.

Best regards,

Claudius

I tried strace and a lot of output, no errors jumped out at me. BTW, I have a X86 box running debian and don't see this problem on them.